Rushing past the canopy on a zipline or riding a Jeep through difficult terrain; getting closer to the heart of Cambodian nature where the waterfalls sing and the river runs wild. Hardly a commonplace way to arrive to your luxury accommodation. Yet those with an eye for precious things are willing to take a few steps towards adventure, and they often get amazing experiences in return. Shinta Mani Wild is one such treasure.
Fifteen tents, created by resort design genius Bill Bensley, dot a river valley in the Cardamon National Park. These wonderful structures are perched over flowing water and decorated with painstaking attention to detail. It is like being out on an expedition with a wild cavalcade of jetsetters.
Shinta Mani is at the heart of some of the greatest wildernesses of Southeast Asia. As such, the resort plays a crucial part in protecting the river valley against poaching, mining and deforestation. The positive impact the project has had on the environment and local communities reinforces the notion that beauty is a powerful force for good. Enjoying a massage by the river in untouched Cambodian wilderness is nothing short of heaven, and a clever way to do conservationism.
You can join a wealth of activities during your stay that range from mellow butterfly walks to exciting mountain biking through the jungle. All activities are tailored to your taste and activity level. A simple trek with the local guides reveals the secrets of a timeless tradition, as ingredients served in the permaculture-inspired menu are foraged from the surrounding jungle. But by far my favourite is to join researchers and anti-poaching rangers on patrol, which gives fascinating insights into the forest and let’s you experience the thrill of being in a place that is authentically wild and free.
Three nights for 2 adults at US$ 5,688. Additional person at just US$750 on all inclusive basis
This Wild Adventure Includes:
- *All-inclusive accommodation in a Wild Tent with personal Bensley butler
- *Fast track immigration on arrival at Phnom Penh (PNH) or Sihanoukville (KOS) International Airport
- *Private round trip car transfers to/from Phnom Penh (PNH) or Sihanoukville (KOS)
- *Unpacking on arrival and packing before departure
- *All meals and beverages during your stay
- *Unlimited spa treatments
- *Private guided excursions and activities
- *Complimentary laundry service (excludes dry cleaning)
- *All government taxes and service charge
Valid until December 20, 2019:
Get in touch with a Dream Maker to redeem this offer.